- 18 Apr 2015 - Afghan blast kills 33; president blames Islamic State - Reuters
- 18 Apr 2015 - Australia arrests five teenagers over alleged terror plot - Telegraph.co.uk
- 18 Apr 2015 - Obama announces Earth Day trip to Florida to highlight dangers of climate change - The Week Magazine
- 18 Apr 2015 - Is Mike Huckabee Running For President? The Former Governor May Announce ... - Bustle
- 18 Apr 2015 - South Africa's Zuma visits immigrants displaced by anti-foreigner violence - Reuters
- 18 Apr 2015 - Officers shoot and kill man with knife in St. Louis suburb, police say - Reuters
- 18 Apr 2015 - Civil War 'Silent Sentinels' Still on Guard in North, South - ABC News
- 18 Apr 2015 - New Hampshire clash of Republican presidential contenders - Miami Herald
- 18 Apr 2015 - Towing company responds to ESPN reporter fracus - CBS News
- 18 Apr 2015 - Massive gas line explosion leaves destructive path in Fresno - Los Angeles Times
Every fashion student dreams of having the ONE big moment that will redefine and change their entire lives. There’s that one wish for a job that will give them the Sex and the City Cosmopolitan lifestyle. Often time, students do not know where to look and waste hours upon hours on Google searching aimlessly for their dream job. I use to be one of those students before one of my college professors introduced me to a website called “StyleCareers.com.” This site is the largest, fashion-only job listing website on the Internet. Unlike the other, fashion-only job boards, StyleCareers.com is not affiliated with a recruiting agency and does not collect placement fees or provide temporary employment services. With no reason to cherry-pick the best candidates for it’s own use; StyleCareers.com facilitates honest communication between fashion industry employers and job seekers.
Also unlike most fashion-only job boards StyleCareers.com gives you an idea of the possibilities you have by listing brands from David Yuan to Calvin Klein. The website even hosts a career fair for fashion industry professionals at the California Market Center in downtown LA, on March 27th. All career recruiters will be on the search for fashion industry professionals with a background in apparel, accessories, footwear, graphics, textiles and corporate retail. StyleCareers.com states ” This is the only fashion-specific career fair of the season. If you are in the market for a job, don’t miss this one-day-only event!” There will also be a career fair for fashion industry professionals in NYC at Penn Plaza Pavilion, April 2014. So while drinking tea and reading Vogue dazzle your stylistic senses with a dose of StyleCareers.com!
Founded in 2011, FAME Magazine is an independent publication designed to bring positive stories highlighting young entrepreneurs from around the nation to the masses. Through our opinionated columns, we discuss hot issues surrounding young professionals throughout urban America. In a world with no clear focus, FAME Magazine looks to be the daily medium for entrepreneurs and progressives alike.
Did a lot just to live this here, Life-style — Rich Gang
You may remember the National Guard as the people who patrolled the malls while doing nothing as an entire street was set aflame. #Ferguson