- 30 Oct 2014 - Giants win third World Series in five years, beat Royals 3-2 in Game 7 - Fox News
- 30 Oct 2014 - Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting far-right activist - Reuters
- 30 Oct 2014 - Is this all that remains of Amelia Earhart's plane? - Telegraph.co.uk
- 30 Oct 2014 - Apple CEO Tim Cook: I'm Proud to Be Gay - Bloomberg
- 30 Oct 2014 - Quarantine showdown looms for Ebola nurse Kaci Hickox, Maine officials - Fox News
- 30 Oct 2014 - Jeb Bush takes jab at Hillary Clinton - Politico
- 30 Oct 2014 - Lava Slowly Edging Closer To Hawaii Community - Sky News
- 30 Oct 2014 - Suspected US Drone Strike Kills Two Militants in North West Pakistan - NDTV
- 30 Oct 2014 - With Microsoft Band and Health, a Jump Into the Growing Market for Wearable ... - New York Times
- 30 Oct 2014 - Burkina Faso President Calls Meeting as Protests Turn Violent - Businessweek
Every fashion student dreams of having the ONE big moment that will redefine and change their entire lives. There’s that one wish for a job that will give them the Sex and the City Cosmopolitan lifestyle. Often time, students do not know where to look and waste hours upon hours on Google searching aimlessly for their dream job. I use to be one of those students before one of my college professors introduced me to a website called “StyleCareers.com.” This site is the largest, fashion-only job listing website on the Internet. Unlike the other, fashion-only job boards, StyleCareers.com is not affiliated with a recruiting agency and does not collect placement fees or provide temporary employment services. With no reason to cherry-pick the best candidates for it’s own use; StyleCareers.com facilitates honest communication between fashion industry employers and job seekers.
Also unlike most fashion-only job boards StyleCareers.com gives you an idea of the possibilities you have by listing brands from David Yuan to Calvin Klein. The website even hosts a career fair for fashion industry professionals at the California Market Center in downtown LA, on March 27th. All career recruiters will be on the search for fashion industry professionals with a background in apparel, accessories, footwear, graphics, textiles and corporate retail. StyleCareers.com states ” This is the only fashion-specific career fair of the season. If you are in the market for a job, don’t miss this one-day-only event!” There will also be a career fair for fashion industry professionals in NYC at Penn Plaza Pavilion, April 2014. So while drinking tea and reading Vogue dazzle your stylistic senses with a dose of StyleCareers.com!
Founded in 2011, FAME Magazine is an independent publication designed to bring positive stories highlighting young entrepreneurs from around the nation to the masses. Through our opinionated columns, we discuss hot issues surrounding young professionals throughout urban America. In a world with no clear focus, FAME Magazine looks to be the daily medium for entrepreneurs and progressives alike.
Everything negative – pressure, challenges – is all an opportunity for me to rise. — Kobe Bryant
polling in the 2006 and 2010 midterm elections and the 2012 presidential election all understated Democratic candidates. #YesWeDid
#YesWeDid libs, if the economy is so rosy, why does the Fed need to borrow and stimulate - and plan to continue into the foreseeable future
Energy cost are so low in America that companies are second guessing whether they should have outsourced our manufacturing jobs. #YesWeDid