- 08 Oct 2015 - The speaker chase: Who's next? - Washington Post
- 08 Oct 2015 - Spencer Stone, hero in France train attack, is stabbed in Sacramento - Los Angeles Times
- 08 Oct 2015 - Reports: Four Russian missiles miss Syrian targets, hit Iran - USA TODAY
- 08 Oct 2015 - Former Chicago Public Schools chief to plead guilty to bribery scheme - Chicago Tribune
- 08 Oct 2015 - Meet the Martians - The New Yorker
- 08 Oct 2015 - Indiana ATO frat shut down after sexually explicit video surfaces - CNN
- 08 Oct 2015 - Legendary chef Paul Prudhomme dies at 75 - Fox News
- 08 Oct 2015 - Rupert Murdoch: Self-styled authority on 'real' blackness - Washington Post
- 08 Oct 2015 - VIDEO: Judge Sentences Domestic Violence Victim to Jail for Not Showing Up at ... - People Magazine
- 08 Oct 2015 - Dolphins fire D-coordinator Kevin Coyle, name Lou Anarumo replacement - ESPN
Every fashion student dreams of having the ONE big moment that will redefine and change their entire lives. There’s that one wish for a job that will give them the Sex and the City Cosmopolitan lifestyle. Often time, students do not know where to look and waste hours upon hours on Google searching aimlessly for their dream job. I use to be one of those students before one of my college professors introduced me to a website called “StyleCareers.com.” This site is the largest, fashion-only job listing website on the Internet. Unlike the other, fashion-only job boards, StyleCareers.com is not affiliated with a recruiting agency and does not collect placement fees or provide temporary employment services. With no reason to cherry-pick the best candidates for it’s own use; StyleCareers.com facilitates honest communication between fashion industry employers and job seekers.
Also unlike most fashion-only job boards StyleCareers.com gives you an idea of the possibilities you have by listing brands from David Yuan to Calvin Klein. The website even hosts a career fair for fashion industry professionals at the California Market Center in downtown LA, on March 27th. All career recruiters will be on the search for fashion industry professionals with a background in apparel, accessories, footwear, graphics, textiles and corporate retail. StyleCareers.com states ” This is the only fashion-specific career fair of the season. If you are in the market for a job, don’t miss this one-day-only event!” There will also be a career fair for fashion industry professionals in NYC at Penn Plaza Pavilion, April 2014. So while drinking tea and reading Vogue dazzle your stylistic senses with a dose of StyleCareers.com!
Founded in 2011, FAME Magazine is an independent publication designed to bring positive stories highlighting young entrepreneurs from around the nation to the masses. Through our opinionated columns, we discuss hot issues surrounding young professionals throughout urban America. In a world with no clear focus, FAME Magazine looks to be the daily medium for entrepreneurs and progressives alike.
Did a lot just to live this here, Life-style — Rich Gang