- 30 Jan 2015 - Romney announces he will not run for president in 2016 - Fox News
- 30 Jan 2015 - Top 10 Reasons Politicos Should Watch Super Bowl XLIX - NBCNews.com
- 30 Jan 2015 - Suge Knight Arrested On Murder Charge After Fatal Hit-And-Run - Huffington Post
- 30 Jan 2015 - 35 years after boy Etan Patz vanished, murder trial to open - LubbockOnline.com
- 30 Jan 2015 - Will Gadd on climbing Niagara Falls: 'I'm still smiling' - USA TODAY
- 30 Jan 2015 - George Zimmerman assault charge dropped; ex-girlfriend recants - Chicago Sun-Times
- 30 Jan 2015 - Obama Seeks Millions for 'Precision Medicine' - NBCNews.com
- 30 Jan 2015 - Bomb blast at Shiite Muslim mosque in Pakistan kills 56 - Chron.com
- 30 Jan 2015 - Katy Perry On Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'Jaws Will Drop And Faces Will Melt' - CBS Local
- 30 Jan 2015 - Economy grew 2.6% in the fourth quarter - USA TODAY
Every fashion student dreams of having the ONE big moment that will redefine and change their entire lives. There’s that one wish for a job that will give them the Sex and the City Cosmopolitan lifestyle. Often time, students do not know where to look and waste hours upon hours on Google searching aimlessly for their dream job. I use to be one of those students before one of my college professors introduced me to a website called “StyleCareers.com.” This site is the largest, fashion-only job listing website on the Internet. Unlike the other, fashion-only job boards, StyleCareers.com is not affiliated with a recruiting agency and does not collect placement fees or provide temporary employment services. With no reason to cherry-pick the best candidates for it’s own use; StyleCareers.com facilitates honest communication between fashion industry employers and job seekers.
Also unlike most fashion-only job boards StyleCareers.com gives you an idea of the possibilities you have by listing brands from David Yuan to Calvin Klein. The website even hosts a career fair for fashion industry professionals at the California Market Center in downtown LA, on March 27th. All career recruiters will be on the search for fashion industry professionals with a background in apparel, accessories, footwear, graphics, textiles and corporate retail. StyleCareers.com states ” This is the only fashion-specific career fair of the season. If you are in the market for a job, don’t miss this one-day-only event!” There will also be a career fair for fashion industry professionals in NYC at Penn Plaza Pavilion, April 2014. So while drinking tea and reading Vogue dazzle your stylistic senses with a dose of StyleCareers.com!
Founded in 2011, FAME Magazine is an independent publication designed to bring positive stories highlighting young entrepreneurs from around the nation to the masses. Through our opinionated columns, we discuss hot issues surrounding young professionals throughout urban America. In a world with no clear focus, FAME Magazine looks to be the daily medium for entrepreneurs and progressives alike.
“Look around less, imagine more.” — Esther Hicks