- 03 Mar 2015 - Video shows fatal Los Angeles police shooting of homeless man - Reuters
- 03 Mar 2015 - Obama and Netanyahu Play Down Rancor on Iran, but Views Still Differ Sharply - New York Times
- 03 Mar 2015 - 'Jihadi John' bullied at school - Irish Times
- 03 Mar 2015 - Artist: Clinton Museum Portrait Has Nod to Lewinsky's Dress - ABC News
- 03 Mar 2015 - Nemtsov's Partner Says Russia Held Her Against Her Will - New York Times
- 03 Mar 2015 - Senate Democrats Put DHS Funding Pressure Back On John Boehner - Huffington Post
- 03 Mar 2015 - Obama task force recommends independent probe of police-involved deaths - Philly.com
- 02 Mar 2015 - Iraq launches large-scale attack on Islamic State in Tikrit - Toronto Star
- 03 Mar 2015 - Barbara Mikulski, Longest-Serving Woman in Congress, to Retire - TIME
- 03 Mar 2015 - Tech-laden Nasdaq tops 5000 for first time - The Seattle Times
Every fashion student dreams of having the ONE big moment that will redefine and change their entire lives. There’s that one wish for a job that will give them the Sex and the City Cosmopolitan lifestyle. Often time, students do not know where to look and waste hours upon hours on Google searching aimlessly for their dream job. I use to be one of those students before one of my college professors introduced me to a website called “StyleCareers.com.” This site is the largest, fashion-only job listing website on the Internet. Unlike the other, fashion-only job boards, StyleCareers.com is not affiliated with a recruiting agency and does not collect placement fees or provide temporary employment services. With no reason to cherry-pick the best candidates for it’s own use; StyleCareers.com facilitates honest communication between fashion industry employers and job seekers.
Also unlike most fashion-only job boards StyleCareers.com gives you an idea of the possibilities you have by listing brands from David Yuan to Calvin Klein. The website even hosts a career fair for fashion industry professionals at the California Market Center in downtown LA, on March 27th. All career recruiters will be on the search for fashion industry professionals with a background in apparel, accessories, footwear, graphics, textiles and corporate retail. StyleCareers.com states ” This is the only fashion-specific career fair of the season. If you are in the market for a job, don’t miss this one-day-only event!” There will also be a career fair for fashion industry professionals in NYC at Penn Plaza Pavilion, April 2014. So while drinking tea and reading Vogue dazzle your stylistic senses with a dose of StyleCareers.com!
Founded in 2011, FAME Magazine is an independent publication designed to bring positive stories highlighting young entrepreneurs from around the nation to the masses. Through our opinionated columns, we discuss hot issues surrounding young professionals throughout urban America. In a world with no clear focus, FAME Magazine looks to be the daily medium for entrepreneurs and progressives alike.
Help others achieve their dreams and you will achieve yours. — Les Brown