- 30 Aug 2015 - Surging Democrat Sanders says new Iowa poll is pro Bernie, not 'anti Hillary ... - Fox News
- 30 Aug 2015 - Scott Walker: Voters have “very legitimate concerns” about Canadian border - Washington Post
- 30 Aug 2015 - Oliver Sacks Dies at 82; Neurologist and Author Explored the Brain's Quirks - New York Times
- 30 Aug 2015 - Fan dies in fall at Turner Field, raising issue of safety at sports events again - Washington Post
- 30 Aug 2015 - Suspect in Houston officer shooting to appear in court Monday - Reuters
- 30 Aug 2015 - Dominica Declares Disaster Status After Storm Leaves 20 Dead - New York Times
- 30 Aug 2015 - Father Of Slain Journalist: 'They Messed With The Wrong Family' - Huffington Post
- 30 Aug 2015 - Vladimir Putin's latest weird photo stunt - NEWS.com.au
- 30 Aug 2015 - Is Louisiana ready for another hurricane? - CBS News
- 30 Aug 2015 - University of Texas Removes Jefferson Davis Statue - ABC News
Every fashion student dreams of having the ONE big moment that will redefine and change their entire lives. There’s that one wish for a job that will give them the Sex and the City Cosmopolitan lifestyle. Often time, students do not know where to look and waste hours upon hours on Google searching aimlessly for their dream job. I use to be one of those students before one of my college professors introduced me to a website called “StyleCareers.com.” This site is the largest, fashion-only job listing website on the Internet. Unlike the other, fashion-only job boards, StyleCareers.com is not affiliated with a recruiting agency and does not collect placement fees or provide temporary employment services. With no reason to cherry-pick the best candidates for it’s own use; StyleCareers.com facilitates honest communication between fashion industry employers and job seekers.
Also unlike most fashion-only job boards StyleCareers.com gives you an idea of the possibilities you have by listing brands from David Yuan to Calvin Klein. The website even hosts a career fair for fashion industry professionals at the California Market Center in downtown LA, on March 27th. All career recruiters will be on the search for fashion industry professionals with a background in apparel, accessories, footwear, graphics, textiles and corporate retail. StyleCareers.com states ” This is the only fashion-specific career fair of the season. If you are in the market for a job, don’t miss this one-day-only event!” There will also be a career fair for fashion industry professionals in NYC at Penn Plaza Pavilion, April 2014. So while drinking tea and reading Vogue dazzle your stylistic senses with a dose of StyleCareers.com!
Founded in 2011, FAME Magazine is an independent publication designed to bring positive stories highlighting young entrepreneurs from around the nation to the masses. Through our opinionated columns, we discuss hot issues surrounding young professionals throughout urban America. In a world with no clear focus, FAME Magazine looks to be the daily medium for entrepreneurs and progressives alike.
If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading. — Lao Tzu
Police officials on edge as grand jury decision in #Ferguson.
Apparently, I missed the second annual 100% off sale in #Ferguson while on vacation.