- 29 Jul 2015 - Donald Trump's spirit animal is Tony Soprano: How he built a campaign full of ... - Salon
- 29 Jul 2015 - Obama, on China's Turf, Presents US as a Better Partner for Africa - New York Times
- 29 Jul 2015 - The Republicans Brought the Trump Circus On Themselves - Newsweek
- 29 Jul 2015 - Taliban Leader Mullah Omar Is Dead, Afghan Spy Agency Says - Wall Street Journal
- 29 Jul 2015 - Jimmy Kimmel Gets Emotional Talking About Cecil the Lion - ABC News
- 29 Jul 2015 - Robert Kraft blisters NFL for upholding Brady suspension, apologizes to fans - USA TODAY
- 29 Jul 2015 - Britain and France Scramble as Channel Crossing Attempts by Migrants Continue - New York Times
- 29 Jul 2015 - 'Deal with it yourself,' 911 dispatcher tells panicked caller with dying friend - Washington Post
- 29 Jul 2015 - GOP leaders so far ignoring Boehner ouster attempt - Politico
- 29 Jul 2015 - First Read: Hillary Clinton's Keystone Problem - NBCNews.com
The ideal contributor will be able to clearly convey opinionated messages that will capture readers’ attention.
Contributors will conduct interviews; cover mainstream news (i.e. Celebrity news, fashion, business and politics) and special events, when needed.
Photographers, cartoonists, graphic designers, HTML savvy individuals etc. are welcome. Models are also needed!
If you are interested please contact: Kadeem Dunwell: Krdunwell@gmail.com
We look forward to speaking with you!
I don’t have no type, bad b*tches is the only thing that I like — Rae Sremmurd
Can't believe it almost been 1 year since the death of young Mike Brown in #Ferguson. Which led to the 2nd longest spark movement in history
I don't think I've seen a more insane overreaction to an imminent GJ decision. And that's coming from a #Ferguson protester.