- 29 Mar 2015 - Germanwings Co-Pilot Andreas Lubitz Talked of Future: Fellow Pilot - NBCNews.com
- 29 Mar 2015 - Cruz seeks early primary support in NH - Boston Globe (subscription)
- 29 Mar 2015 - Nigerian election extended one day in some areas amid problems - CNN
- 29 Mar 2015 - In conservative Indiana, bemusement amid boycott threats over religious ... - Los Angeles Times
- 29 Mar 2015 - Nearing deadline, senior EU official says P5+1 'closer than ever' to Iran nuclear ... - Jerusalem Post Israel News
- 29 Mar 2015 - Wisconsin's Resounding Repeat - New York Times
- 29 Mar 2015 - Who Is Going to Fill Harry Reid's Shoes as Minority Leader? A Certain NY ... - IJ Review
- 29 Mar 2015 - Decorated Boston officer in coma after being shot in face - Houston Chronicle
- 29 Mar 2015 - LA Commuter Train Hits Car, Partially Derails; 21 Hurt - KBTX
- 29 Mar 2015 - Silicon valley executive loses gender-discrimination action - The Australian Financial Review
The ideal contributor will be able to clearly convey opinionated messages that will capture readers’ attention.
Contributors will conduct interviews; cover mainstream news (i.e. Celebrity news, fashion, business and politics) and special events, when needed.
Photographers, cartoonists, graphic designers, HTML savvy individuals etc. are welcome. Models are also needed!
If you are interested please contact: Kadeem Dunwell: Krdunwell@gmail.com
We look forward to speaking with you!
Talent, is the new currency
Более 800 московских зданий отключили подсветку на «Час Земли» #Ferguson
The metro link train attack is messed up assaulting a man sitting in his seat it's very despicable&cowardice don't bully folks for #Ferguson